Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does anyone have white Rainbow Sandals? (if you do, i have a ? for u!:)?

Well, I'm thinking about getting some white Rainbow Sandals, but I would like to kno if like when you wear them out a little... will they turn a diff. color? like maybe d. brown or black? b/c i have brown/pink rainbows, and they both turned darker colors... and if you have a diff color like red or something or blue, tell me what they turned in to too please. im either going to get the color white or expresso:a lile d. brown.%26lt;so tell me how good expresso is too if you ahve them... thx for all you guys help!!!%26lt;3ya!

Does anyone have white Rainbow Sandals? (if you do, i have a ? for u!:)?
if by white you mean the hemp tan ones then no they dont turn gross, they just ge a little bit darker but not knoticably. brown leather ones turn gross and ugly when they get wet and stuff but hemp ones dont.
Reply:I prefer Pirate Brand Sandals myself, Rainbow sandals are not even as good comfort and quality wise. Check out Pirate Brand here: http://www.casualpirate.com



BIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment