Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are these my airline tickets for sandals resort?

I just received my hotel and airline confirmation package for Sandals Montego Bay in the mail. There is a book of 'tickets' that came with it. I am not quite sure what to do with the airline one? It looks more like a confirmation rather than a ticket. It has a confirmation number, but when I go on the Jamaica Air website, it does not show up. Do I take this to the counter at the airport, or will I receive something else from the airline in the mail? Thanks!

Are these my airline tickets for sandals resort?
The airline one that you have is called an e-ticket. It is basically a confirmation. It should have code on it. When you go to the counter at the airport, just give it to the airline representative. Once he/she puts the confirmation code in the computer, your details will come up. Just ensure that you maintain it through the duration of your trip.



BIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment