Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guys do you prefer open toe, close toe sandals, or slip on shoes and why?

I am wondering what type of comfort shoe to get. I see open toes sandals as allowing air to come in but I would think you would encounter painful stubbing of the toes all the time. So is closed toe sandals better? How about slippers or slip on shoes?

Guys do you prefer open toe, close toe sandals, or slip on shoes and why?
There are open-toe sandals that are really comfortable, I wear them almost all the time; when I have to work, I wear closed-toe sandals, and if it is a formal job, I have to wear dress shoes. I love leather sandals.
Reply:I love wearing sandals. Most of my sandals are leather and are strappy toe loop style. They are very comfortable and your feet stay cool. I've also several pairs of rope sandals which are very comfortable (like walking on a carpet) and are salt water resistant ,so walking in the sea is no problem



men skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment