Saturday, October 24, 2009

Has anyone from Texas gotten married at a Sandals resort? If so, how did you register the marriage in TX?

We're getting married in April 2007 in Jamaica at the Sandals Dunns River Villaggio. I am planning to take my husband's name. We want to make sure the marriage is registered and valid in TX. I am specifically hoping someone from Texas who has been in the same position will answer; even if you're not from TX, if you got married at a Sandals resort and then registered the marriage in the US, I'd like to hear from you! Thanks so much!

Has anyone from Texas gotten married at a Sandals resort? If so, how did you register the marriage in TX?
We considered this option -- but ended up marrying in San Antonio and honeymooning in Jamaica. Go to your county registry -- where you get the marriage license. Explain the situation to them. I think I remember talking to another couple that said you just get the license and bring it with you to Jamaica? Or you could contact your Sandals rep and ask them. Wish I could be more help.....



hair care

No comments:

Post a Comment