Friday, March 12, 2010

I m interested in exporting curvings, batiks & sandals to South Africa, how do i go about it?

We have a variety of african heritage which I m sure will be of interest to tourist, some to the things that I can export from Kenya are beads, sandals, batiks, Tshirts, kikoy, paintings, baskets, curvings just to name but afew. I am looking for interested partners.

I m interested in exporting curvings, batiks %26amp; sandals to South Africa, how do i go about it?
There is a company that specializes in the Import Export training business. Very clued up for South African market on both sides. Wade World Trade. If you join up you also get 12 issues of their magazine that gives you inquiries on either side. Worth trying.


The African Arts and craft market is a bit full I suspect. Why don't you try the States? A mate of mine done it with France and he has a great shop running in Paris for quite some time.


Best of luck!
Reply:With all respect....it sounds to me like importing sand into the Kalahari desert. Europe/USA will be a better market



find

No comments:

Post a Comment