Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is there a brand of men's sport sandals (with heel strap) whose straps won't pull out?

A long time ago, I had a pair whose soles wore out before the straps did, but these days the straps are just weakly glued or stitched, and they keep coming loose from the sole. Is there any brand of sandals that I can buy whose straps will stay connected for at least 300 miles of walking?





Why don't they make the strap a continuous loop through the middle of the sole? It wouldn't pull out then!

Is there a brand of men's sport sandals (with heel strap) whose straps won't pull out?
I have a pair of Tevas and a pair of Keens. Both are holding up well. About 5 years ago I bought a pair of Clarks that I still use a lot, not the best looking naymore, but in good shape. I wear all these alot and have had no problems with any of them.
Reply:timberland



find friends

No comments:

Post a Comment