Friday, March 12, 2010

Anyone know of any really good hiking sandals?

My mom lost her favorite Columbia hiking sandals and now she is looking for something similar to them.

Anyone know of any really good hiking sandals?
CHACOS





These are some of the best sandals I've ever had. I first encountered them working a at the camp JH Ranch. About 80 percent of the staff owned them, and I quickly followed suit. They are incredible. I've had them for three years, and the wear on them has not been very much. I wear them about 50 percent of the time. Chacos have Vibrim soles on most models and the other sole type is built for walking in streams on wet rocks. I've hiked in California part of the PCT and through parts of the Grand Canyon, Zion national park, Yosemite and other parks throughout the country. These sandals are very stable, and the toe loop (available on many models), keeps the feet planted on the sandal. They do cost, but they have been worth every penny I've spent.
Reply:I lost mine, too. Here's the sight I used to order some new ones. They weren't the same, but I still like them:



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment