Friday, March 12, 2010

Can anyone recommends stores & addresses selling water sandals such as Keen Newport, Chaco, Teva etc. Thx?

I am about to travel (as a backpacker), I need comfy and last long sandals and they are so hard to find in normal shoe stores. Please help...Any stores in Sydney metro areas, thanks.

Can anyone recommends stores %26amp; addresses selling water sandals such as Keen Newport, Chaco, Teva etc. Thx?
I have several rope sandals which are very comfy and can be worn in salt water. The only problem is that they would not last several years of heavy use
Reply:I'm not much help for stores because I don't live in Sydney. Any travel store that sells footwear will also sell these brands. I would recommend Keens. I have a pair of the ones that look similar to runners (but are sandals) and absolutely love them. A friend of mine has worn them for years and loves them so much that now they're the only brand she'll buy. I've worn Tevas before and the straps have always really chafed on my foot.





Anyway, I know that's not what you were looking for but hopefully a personal review will help! Just check out any travel shop and you should find them. Also, any high-end shoe store will sell them as well, but they may be a bit more expensive there.



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment