Friday, November 6, 2009

What do you know about Rainbow Sandals?

I have back problems and I want a great, supported pair of (thong) sandals to wear. Plus I am going to Disney in like a month, so If these are really comfortable, supportive shoes and helps my back and feet..I NEEED to get them!


If any one knows information in them.PLEASE let me know!!


Thank you thank you thank you!!!

What do you know about Rainbow Sandals?
i had rainbows for about 3 years now and there the only pair of sandals i wear now, once you start wearing them other sandals are not going to feel as comfortable but make sure you dont get them wet beacuse they'll get smelly and hard. The cheapest place to buy them is at the rainbow factory in san clemente
Reply:no, i don't know anything.. sorry. lucky u r going to disney in a month!! i went last month!! :P ;) it's sooo fun!! have fun!!!:P:)



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment