Friday, November 6, 2009

How to get leg-straps on sandals to stay up?

HI I recently bought some SANDALS that are the type that lace up your leg like a BALLERINA or someone from ANCIENT ROME. I can not get the straps to stay up though! They stay up for like FIVE MINUTES and then fall down again. And I do tie them REALLY TIGHT but they still fall down. I can't use double sided tape because the straps are REALLY THIN like TWINE. Any suggestions?

How to get leg-straps on sandals to stay up?
it depends on the area of your leg that your are tryin to tie them around....if it's a really skinny part that may be why it falling when i wear my sandals like that i tie them evenly up my leg and they stay the whole night i wear them.......try tying them up and not around like the same area and they should stay i never heard of using tape to keep them up though
Reply:well wat i can tell u is to get some new ones....tie them real real tight and they should stay....if they still dont stay take them back to the store and tell the owner



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment