Sunday, October 11, 2009

What Are the Ingredients to a "Lucian Delight" Mixed Drink (Sandals Resorts)?

I have found numerous online recipes for "Lucian Delight's", or "St. Lucian Delights", but specifically I am referring to the *BLENDED* mixed drink that they serve at many Sandals Caribbean resorts. I know some of the ingredients are; Banana, Blue Curacao, Pineapple Juice, Rum, Lime Juice, and Ice, but when I blend these together using appropriate measurements I still can't get the exact color and taste of the drinks served at the Sandals resorts (specifically, my Lucian Delights always turn out light blue, while the drinks at Sandals appeared dark purple). Please, if anyone knows what I'm missing or what I'm doing wrong, I'd very much appreciate your advice! Thanks in advance

What Are the Ingredients to a "Lucian Delight" Mixed Drink (Sandals Resorts)?
Try adding 1 oz. chambord liquor.
Reply:Try this site, it's great!


www.webtender.com



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment