Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is it okay to wear sandals I wore when I had athlete's foot?

I've gotten over it now, but I'm worried if I wear the sandals I'll get it again.


If it's not okay, tell me how to disinfect them

Is it okay to wear sandals I wore when I had athlete's foot?
It's not OK. Sorry. How you treat them depends on what they are made of. It they're polypropylene type sandals, I would soak them for a couple of days in a bucket fully covered by Listerine. Then when that is done, soak them in peroxide. Finally wash them in the washer with Oxyclean. After all that set your sandals out in the sun for a few days.


If they still smell, throw them out. There is not going to be any hope for leather sandals, unless you can get in touch with one of those dry cleaners that cleans hockey equipment (and they might not even take leather.)



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment